Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Yankee Candle Fundraising

I am a member of the Community Dance Ensemble.  We perform ballet, tap, jazz and modern dance at special events, schools, benefit concerts, nursing homes, hospitals, parks and fairs throughout New England.


We learn a lot by attending master classes, conventions, and educational concerts.  Next month, I will be attending a class taught by one of the members of the Mary Poppins on Broadway!  Last year the dancers met with the Radio City Rockettes in New York. 


We are doing a Yankee Candle Fundraiser to help with the expenses.  A percentage of my sales will go to my own dance account.  


If you are interested in ordering, please let my mom know at LindaMRamos@gmail.com


The sale ends on Feb 9th.  




The Spring Catalog can be found here

Yankee Candle Fundraiser

No comments:

Post a Comment